New Preview Beta & Delta 1804 System Update – 3/25/18
Starting at 2 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Update Beta & Delta ring’s will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1804.180321-1920). Read on to learn more about fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
- We have resolved the issue in which some users encountered a Black screen on boot and were unable to recover the console.
My Games and Apps
- We resolved an issue in which some games and apps are missing from your collection. You will no longer see the tabs in your My Games and Apps show a spinning circle/no titles/and or some titles missing in your (1) Game Pass collection and (2) EA Access collection.
- Users will no longer see install progress reports over 100% when installing game titles.
- Resolved an issue in which some users when launching various games and apps would result in the app or game not successfully starting.
- Resolved an issue in which some users had been experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on or an experience of taking a long time to shut down the console.
Mixer – Games UWP Games
- We have resolved the issue with broadcasting UWP Games.
- Fixed an issue in which users had trouble launching games with Cortana and then Cortana showing up as a game.
4K Game Crashes
- We resolved an issue when resuming a 4K HDR game after watching captured 4K screenshots and gamedvr clips would result in the game never starting again or result in crashes.
- Resolved an issue with videos playing no audio in Microsoft Edge.
- Resolved an issue in which some Audio receivers would lose spatial sound.
- Users of Spatial Audio will no longer experience loss of center channel audio / voices. This fix also addresses the lower Amazon audio relative to other apps.
- Resolved an issue in which some games would fail to play audio or loss of audio would crash the game.
- Resolved issues in which some families with multiple Xboxes or multiple shared Windows PC’s, who use Microsoft Accounts with their family. This fix resolves time limits across devices to behave in an consistent way.
- We have released a new version of Upload studio to resolve issues in which some users had been unable to navigate to “Allow game captures” in settings.
- Resolved the issue to enable the Chinese virtual keyboard.
- The virtual keyboard will no longer disappear randomly when inputting text.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation. Workaround – Type in a search hit enter and nothing happens. Click the left stick twice and it searches properly.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.